Welcome to thismumstudies.com
I’m Suze and this is my blog charting the highs and lows of studying with children. There are three mini Coopers in our house and two students; me and my husband. This blog will follow our journey as we work towards changing careers and changing our lifestyle.
I am currently studying Level 3 (QCF) Web design and Development with LearnDirect. I am also studying a Google Analytics course online and will be working on the #DigitalMums Associate Programme in 2018 to learn how to become a social media manager.
Subscribe to thismumstudies.com
- Flying (or falling with style) into 2018 January 4, 2018
- ‘Twas the last days of December… December 30, 2017
- thismumstudies… and daydreams about having some child free study time… December 7, 2017
- Studying Suze November 30, 2017
- Poetry: Banana Expectations November 24, 2017
- A celebration of mum November 24, 2017
- How big is your Brave? November 16, 2017
- Waving not drowning… Studying not sleeping November 9, 2017
- When coding and kids collide October 27, 2017
- Even more pointless points October 20, 2017