Welcome to thismumstudies.com
I’m Suze and this is my blog charting the highs and lows of studying with children. There are three mini Coopers in our house and two students; me and my husband. This blog will follow our journey as we work towards changing careers and changing our lifestyle.
I am currently studying Level 3 (QCF) Web design and Development with LearnDirect. I also have a Google Analytics course lined up to begin in October and will be working on the #DigitalMums Associate Programme in 2018 to learn how to become a social media manager.
Subscribe to thismumstudies.com
- Poetry: Banana Expectations November 24, 2017
- A celebration of mum November 24, 2017
- How big is your Brave? November 16, 2017
- Waving not drowning… Studying not sleeping November 9, 2017
- When coding and kids collide October 27, 2017
- Even more pointless points October 20, 2017
- Time to slow down and get more done October 13, 2017
- A lightbulb in the dark October 6, 2017
- Why I can’t wait to get f******* working September 29, 2017
- A study break to find time to rhyme September 28, 2017