Welcome to thismumstudies.com.
I’m Suze and this is my blog charting the highs and lows of studying with children. There are three mini Coopers in our house and two students; me and my husband. This blog will follow our journey as we work towards changing careers and changing our lifestyle.
I am currently studying Level 3 (QCF) Web design and Development with LearnDirect. I also have a Google Analytics course lined up to begin in October and will be working on the #DigitalMums Associate Programme in 2018 to learn how to become a social media manager.
Subscribe to thismumstudies.com
- School run-ins September 22, 2017
- This is the wall September 21, 2017
- Getting the Bit of Paper (or Graduating with the OU) September 18, 2017
- It’s #onlinelearningday September 15, 2017
- Five thoughts about studying September 15, 2017
- Saturday study fail September 9, 2017
- Learning to crawl and other lessons September 8, 2017
- This mum camps… and studies! August 24, 2017
- Digital Mum to be August 18, 2017